This Buddha Keychain showing a Laughing Buddha Protection Buddha Statue is Great as a Gift for anyone that believes in the Buddhist Values.
The Buddha (also known as Siddhattha Gotama or Siddhārtha Gautama) was a philosopher, mendicant, meditator, spiritual teacher, and religious leader who lived in ancient India (c. 5th to 4th century BCE). He is revered as the founder of the world religion of Buddhism. He taught for around 45 years and built a large following, both monastic and lay. His teaching is based on his insight into duḥkha (typically translated as "suffering") and the end of dukkha – the state called Nibbāna or Nirvana.
The Buddha was born into an aristocratic family, in the Shakya clan but eventually renounced lay life. According to Buddhist tradition, after several years of mendicancy, meditation, and asceticism, he awakened to understand the mechanism which keeps people trapped in the cycle of rebirth. The Buddha then traveled throughout the Ganges plain teaching and building a religious community. The Buddha taught a middle way between sensual indulgence and the severe asceticism found in the Indian śramaṇa movement. He taught a spiritual path that included ethical training and meditative practices such as jhana and mindfulness.
- Buddha Car Accessories Keychain with a Small Buddha for Good Luck and Protection Statue
- A Buddha Pendant on a Key Ring that is a Protection Buddha Statue or Buddha Keychains
- A Buddah Key Chain Buddha for Car and Beautiful Keychains for Women Buddha Keychain Good Luck Symbol
- A Great Statue of Buddha small enough to have with you all the time as a Buddha Key Chain
- Small Buddha Car Accessories for the Peaceful Mindfulness Person that Practices Buddhist Values