This Scotland Country Map Stainless Steel Snake Chain Charm Bracelet is Perfect for anyone that is from Scotland, knows someone from Scotland or Just Loves Scotland.
The Stainless Steel Bracelet is a great choice for any collection. Hypoallergenic and gentle for sensitive skin. This bracelet is ready to be shipped to you by Amazon.
Compatible with Pandora Charm Bracelets and any other major brand.
For ages 13 and up
Scotland (Scots: Scotland, Scottish Gaelic: Alba [ˈal̪ˠapə] (About this soundlisten)) is a country that is part of the United Kingdom. It covers the northern third of the island of Great Britain, with a border with England to the southeast, and is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean to the north and west, the North Sea to the northeast, the Irish Sea to the south, and more than 790 islands, including the Northern Isles and the Hebrides.
The Kingdom of Scotland emerged as an independent sovereign state in the European Early Middle Ages and continued to exist until 1707. By inheritance in 1603, King James VI of Scotland became king of England and Ireland, thus forming a personal union of the three kingdoms. Scotland subsequently entered into a political union with England on 1 May 1707 to create the new Kingdom of Great Britain. The union also created a new Parliament of Great Britain, which succeeded both the Parliament of Scotland and the Parliament of England. In 1801, Great Britain entered into a political union with Ireland to create the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland (in 1922, the Irish Free State seceded from the United Kingdom, leading to the latter being renamed the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in 1927).
- Compatible with a Scotland Pandora Charm Bracelet or on a Heathergems Jewelry Pendant Necklace
- Would go Nicely with a Viking Charm, Warrior Charm to make Great Scottish Jewelry
- These Scotland Bracelets are Perfect Gifts from Scotland for Women Men and Lovers of their Heritage
- Jewelry from Scotland is a Wonderful Reminder of your Roots and your Origin
- This Scottish Jewelry for Women comes with a Gift Pouch and is a Perfect way to Show you Care