This Polar Bear Jewelry Bear Charm Snake Chain Charm Necklace Pendant is the Perfect Polar Bear Gifts and Polar Bear Charm for Women Men.
This product for Ages 13 and up
The Polar Bear is a hypercarnivorous bear whose native range lies largely within the Arctic Circle, encompassing the Arctic Ocean, its surrounding seas and surrounding land masses. It is a large bear, approximately the same size as the omnivorous Kodiak bear (Ursus arctos middendorffi). A boar (adult male) weighs around 350–700 kg (772–1,543 lb), while a sow (adult female) is about half that size. Polar Bears are the largest land carnivores currently in existence, rivaled only by the Kodiak bear. Although it is the sister species of the brown bear, it has evolved to occupy a narrower ecological niche, with many body characteristics adapted for cold temperatures, for moving across snow, ice and open water, and for hunting seals, which make up most of its diet. Although most polar bears are born on land, they spend most of their time on the sea ice. Their scientific name means "maritime bear" and derives from this fact. Polar bears hunt their preferred food of seals from the edge of sea ice, often living off fat reserves when no sea ice is present. Because of their dependence on the sea ice, polar bears are classified as marine mammals.
- Silver Bear Necklace or Bear Pendant Necklace for Anyone that Loves Polar Bears or Loves Wildlife
- The Arctic Polar Bear is the Polar Bear Women and Men who Love Animals and Wildlife Gravitate to
- This Bear Pendant or Polar Bear Necklace for Women and Men is on a 22 inch Silver Plated Snake Chain
- Wear a North Pole Alaska Polar Bear Pendant to show Support for the Environment and your Land
- An Alaska Necklace for Women with your Favourite Bear Pendant Necklace for Any Occassion or Event