This Dinosaur Jewelry Brontosaurus Dinosaur Snake Chain Charm Bracelet is the Perfect Gift for Women and Men.
One of the Nicest Brontosaurus Charms on a 7 1/2 inch Snake Chain Bracelet for People that Love Dinosaurs and Paleantology.
Brontosaurus meaning "thunder lizard" from Greek βροντή, brontē "thunder" and σαῦρος, sauros "lizard") is a genus of gigantic quadruped sauropod dinosaurs. Although the type species, B. excelsus, had long been considered a species of the closely related Apatosaurus, researchers proposed in 2015 that Brontosaurus is a genus separate from Apatosaurus and that it contains three species: B. excelsus, B. yahnahpin, and B. parvus.
Brontosaurus had a long, thin neck and a small head adapted for a herbivorous lifestyle; a bulky, heavy torso; and a long, whip-like tail. The various species lived during the Late Jurassic epoch in the Morrison Formation of what is now North America, and were extinct by the end of the Jurassic. Adult individuals of Brontosaurus are estimated to have weighed up to 15 tonnes (15 long tons; 17 short tons) and measured up to 22 metres (72 ft) long. As the archetypal sauropod, Brontosaurus is one of the best-known dinosaurs and has been featured in film, advertising, and postage stamps, as well as many other types of media.
- Dinosaur Novelty Gifts and Jurassic Park Birthday Party Supplies for a Dinosaur Birthday Party
- Dinosaur Birthday Party Supplies for Boys a Great Party Favor for all Attendees for a Dinosaur Party
- A great Jurassic Park Party Gift and Excellent Nerdy Jewelry for Women and Men that Love Dinosaurs
- Dinosaur Birthday Favors for Jurassic World Gift Bags for Party Favors Dinosaur Jewelry Women Love
- Dinosaur Gifts for Adults and Great Dinosaur Bracelets Science Jewelry for a Dinosaur Themed Party