This Brontosaurus Dinosaur Dino charm necklace is perfect for the dinosaur lover. A great gift for a student of Paleantology or someone who just loves Brontosaurus Dinosaurs. This 22 inch silver plated necklace has a beautiful snake chain pattern and lobster clasp. Fashionable for any occasion and can be worn with any outfit or suit. Ready to be ordered and shipped to you by Amazon.
For Ages 13 and up
Brontosaurus meaning "thunder lizard" from Greek "thunder" and, sauros "lizard" is a genus of gigantic quadruped sauropod dinosaurs. Although the type species, B. excelsus, had long been considered a species of the closely related Apatosaurus, researchers proposed in 2015 that Brontosaurus is a genus separate from Apatosaurus and that it contains three species: B. excelsus, B. yahnahpin, and B. parvus.
Brontosaurus had a long, thin neck and a small head adapted for a herbivorous lifestyle; a bulky, heavy torso; and a long, whip-like tail. The various species lived during the Late Jurassic epoch in the Morrison Formation of what is now North America, and were extinct by the end of the Jurassic. Adult individuals of Brontosaurus are estimated to have weighed up to 15 tonnes (17 short tons) and measured up to 22 metres (72 feet) long.
As the archetypal sauropod, Brontosaurus is one of the best-known dinosaurs and has been featured in film, advertising, and postage stamps, as well as many other types of media.
- Dinosaur Necklace for Women that is Great Dinosaur Jewelry as a Gift for Women or Men fans of Bronto
- A Dinosaur Pendant that are Wonderful and Cute Dinosaur Gifts for Women that Love the Brontosaurus
- A Dinosaur Necklace for Boys or Dinosaur Gifts Adults will Love as a Cute Dinosaur Necklace for Men
- Fantastic Dinosaur Novelty Gifts and Dinosaur Accessories Women and Men will Adore and Wear
- Dinosaur Gifts for Teens Great Dinosaur Lover Gifts for Women and Dinosaur Things for Adults