This St Gerard Catholic Jewelry Snake Chain Charm Bracelet is the Perfect Catholic Gift for Women and Lovers of St Gerard Medals. Great Religious Jewelry and Catholic Bracelet for Women and Men.
Saint Gerard for Fertility Charm Religious Medals of the Catholic Saint is a Wonderful Present for Couples.
For Ages 13 and up
Gerard Majella, C.Ss.R. (Italian: Gerardo Maiella; April 9, 1726 – October 16, 1755), was an Italian lay brother of the Congregation of the Redeemer, better known as the Redemptorists, who is honored as a saint by the Catholic Church.
His intercession is sought for children, unborn children, women in childbirth, mothers, expectant mothers, motherhood, the falsely-accused, good confessions, lay brothers and Muro Lucano, Italy.
Majella was born in Muro Lucano, the youngest of five children. He was the son of Domenico Maiella, a tailor who died when Gerard was twelve, leaving the family in poverty. His mother, Benedetta Galella, then sent him to her brother so that he could teach Gerard to sew and follow in his father's footsteps. However, the foreman was abusive. The boy kept silent, but his uncle soon found out and the man who taught him resigned from the job. After four years of apprenticeship, he took a job as a servant to work for the local Bishop of Lacedonia. Upon the bishop's death, Gerard returned to his trade, working first as a journeyman and then on his own account. He divided his earnings between his mother and the poor and in offerings for the souls in Purgatory.
- The Saint Gerard Fertility Bracelet Charm is Removable and can be used as a St Gerard Pendant
- St Gerard Bracelet Fertility and Patron Saint of Mothers or Saint of Motherhood Maternity Bracelet
- Motherhood Bracelet with St Gerard Majella St Gerard Charm Pregnant Bracelet for Mothers and Fathers
- The Saint Gerard Medal Patron Saint of Fertility has a very Nice Pregnancy Charm of St Gerard
- The Saint Gerard Charms are Great Pregnancy Bracelets for Women and Expecting or Hopeful Couples