This Theatre Gift is the perfect actor necklace and thespian jewelry.
Comedy tragedy jewelry is perfect for:
-Theatre gifts for women
-Acts retreat gifts
-Theatre gifts for men
-Acting gifts for women
-Musical theatre gifts
-Acts retreat jewelry
-Theatre jewelry for women
This theatre necklace pendant is beautiful on a 22 inch snake chain.
Anyone receiving this theatre gift will love it.
For Ages 13 and Above
Every play had them. Without them, amphitheaters seemed incomplete. These two faces represented the two basic emotions of joy and sorrow. They weren’t human faces; they were masks. We are talking about those two faces that have together become the symbol of theatre ― the comedy and tragedy theatre masks.
Though the masks as symbols of theatre and acting, have become popular universally, the story behind their origin is relatively less famous. What is interesting however, is that the masks are always portrayed together. The origins of these masks can be traced back to open-air Greek theatre. Greek plays were performed wearing them. The intent of wearing the masks was to represent different emotions, and their look was exaggerated for the audience to be able to clearly distinguish between them.
Derived from Greek mythology, the theatrical masks are symbols of the ancient Greek Muses, Thalia and Melpomene.
- Smile Now Cry Later Necklace or Drama Jewelry for the Budding Actor or Director in your Life
- Drama Masks Jewelry or Comedy Tragedy Necklace for Women with a Comedy and Tragedy Charm
- Comedy Tragedy Jewelry with a Drama Mask Charm that is Compatible with Pandora Charm Bracelets
- Comedy Tragedy Masks on a 22 inch Silver Plated Snake Chain Great Gift for Actors and Directors
- Actors Necklace for the Thespian in Everyone and Theater Goers that would Love a Theatre Necklace