This Cupcake charm bracelet is perfect for the Cupcake lover. A great gift for a student of baking or someone who just loves Cupcakes. The Stainless Steel Bracelet is a great choice for any collection. Hypoallergenic and gentle for sensitive skin. This bracelet is ready to be shipped to you by Amazon.
Compatible with Pandora Charm Bracelets and any other major brand.
For ages 13 and up
A cupcake (also British English: fairy cake; Hiberno-English: bun; Australian English: fairy cake or patty cake) is a small cake designed to serve one person, which may be baked in a small thin paper or aluminum cup. As with larger cakes, icing and other cake decorations such as fruit and candy may be applied.
The earliest extant description of what is now often called a cupcake was in 1796, when a recipe for "a light cake to bake in small cups" was written in American Cookery by Amelia Simmons. The earliest extant documentation of the term cupcake itself was in "Seventy-five Receipts for Pastry, Cakes, and Sweetmeats" in 1828 in Eliza Leslie's Receipts cookbook.
In the early 19th century, there were two different uses for the term cup cake or cupcake. In previous centuries, before muffin tins were widely available, the cakes were often baked in individual pottery cups, ramekins, or molds and took their name from the cups they were baked in. This is the use of the name that has remained, and the name of "cupcake" is now given to any small, round cake that is about the size of a teacup. While English fairy cakes vary in size more than American cupcake, they are traditionally smaller and are rarely topped with elaborate icing.
- Include one in your Cupcake Kit for Everyone that Loves to make a Cupcake and to celebrate Cupcakes
- This Cupcake Charm is Removable and Compatible with Pandora Bracelets and other Major Brands
- Enjoy making a Cupcake Moscato Birthday Cupcake or anything with a Cupcake Theme with this Bracelet
- Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel Snake Chain Bracelet is Best for Sensitive Skin and Very Fashionable
- These Cupcake Charms can also be used on a Necklace Chain for anyone that prefers a Cupcake Necklace