This I Love Lacrosse charm necklace is perfect for Lacrosse Fans. A great gift for a student of the game or someone who just loves I Love Lacrosse Jewelry. This 22 inch stainless steel necklace has a beautiful snake chain pattern and lobster clasp. Fashionable for any occasion and can be worn with any outfit or suit. Ready to be ordered and shipped to you by Amazon.
For ages 13 and Up
The history of lacrosse is often confused with hockey, which is another popular ice sport that has a long history and origin. However lacrosse has a long standing history in America as well. In fact the game of lacrosse can be traced back to the early American Indians. The history of lacrosse is also uncertain, but it is widely believed that it was originated in the early forests of western New York state.
It is said that the first game of lacrosse may have been played sometime around the 1600s or early 1700s by Indians from the region now called the St. Lawrence River area of upstate New York. During this time period they used wooden sticks called "staves" to throw at each other. Another version of when the game of lacrosse may have begun is by European settlers. They used what was then known as "ragpickers" to paint their hands black and used them as part of their facial hair. This is the "ragpicker" theory of when the game of lacrosse might have begun.
Lacrosse has been played by indigenous peoples for centuries and is even mentioned in ancient Greek literature. One of the most famous games of lacrosse that has been preserved is the annual lacrosse game held during the fourth week of January in Ottawa, Canada. The origin of lacrosse as a sport's game is not clear. However, it was widely played by American Indians, settlers and even by members of the British Army during the days of the American revolution.
- 😃 HYPOALLERGENIC - 100% STAINLESS STEEL For Sensitive Skin High Quality Comfortable For Skin
- 🎁 UNIQUE GIFT FOR HIM/HER - For Husband Wife Mother Father Boyfriend Girlfriend Brother Sister
- 🛍️ INCLUDES GIFT BAG - Including Velvet Bag That Can Be Used Repeatedly For Safe Storage
- 📝 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Contact Us If You Have Any Problem Solved For You Within 24 Hrs
- 💎 COMPATIBLE WITH PANDORA - Charm Compatible With Pandora Other Charm Bracelets and Necklaces
- Lacrosse Pendant to Accompany Lacrosse Apparel for Men and Lacrosse Clothes of Women Players or Fans
- A Lacrosse Necklace for Girls or Boys and a Great Gift to Give at the Year End Lacrosse Party Wrapup