This Not My Circus Not My Monkey Charm Bracelet is Great as a Gift for Coworker, Boss, Manager or Friend. Funny Jewelry that will be the Joke of the Social Event. The Stainless Steel Bracelet is a great choice for any collection. Hypoallergenic and gentle for sensitive skin. This bracelet is ready to be shipped to you by Amazon.
Compatible with Pandora Charm Bracelets and any other major brand.
For ages 13 and up
The saying Not My Circus Not My Monkeys is from an old Polish Proverb meaning "Not My Problem". While more cryptic than just saying “not my problem”, the Polish expression “not my circus, not my monkeys” makes perfect sense, and is a lot more fun to say. Poland can offer a traveller some difficulties in terms of cultural customs — holding your thumbs means good luck, not crossing your fingers, for example. You’ll probably need a bit of luck, what with all those monkeys running around.
The idea of the circus is energy, confusion and novelty. You never quite know what to expect - that’s why people go to the circus. When the monkeys are involved, especially if they get loose, there’s a good deal of chaos as well. The meaning is similar to I’m not the ring master of this … disaster, mess, ball of confusion. The problems/ monkeys aren’t from my show. I’m just watching - it’s not my job to fix it. It’s a different spin on a common attitude. ‘Don’t try to repair what you don’t own.’
- Not My Monkeys Not My Circus Best Coworker Gifts or Farewell Gift for Coworker or Encouragement Gift
- Goodbye Coworker Gift with Not My Circus Not My Monkey Text as a Great Present for Coworker or Boss
- Not My Circus Not My Monkeys Sign Charm is Compatible with Pandora and can be used on Chain Jewelry
- Happy Retirement Gift or Birthday Gift for Best Friend or Boss or Manager at Work or School
- Retirement Gifts for Women Jewelry and Retirement Gifts for Boss with Funny Thoughtful Saying