A Four Leaf Clover Green with Ladybug and Gold Coloured Water Drops Charm on a Snake Chain Necklace
For Ages 13 and up
Some folk traditions assign a different attribute to each leaf of a clover. The first leaf represents hope, the second stands for faith, the third is for love and the fourth leaf brings luck to the finder. A fifth leaf represents money, but there is no meaning as yet for the sixth leaf and above. Some reports claim six to be fame and seven to be longevity, though the notions' origination is unknown. Others say that four-leaf clovers granted the power to see fairies, or that they are related to St. Patrick's use of the shamrock to explain the Christian doctrine of the Holy Trinity to the Irish.
Many cultures consider ladybirds or ladybugs lucky and have nursery rhymes or local names for the insects that reflect this. For instance, the Turkish name for the insect is uğur böceği, literally meaning "good luck bug". In many countries, including Russia, Turkey, and Italy, the sight of a coccinellid is either a call to make a wish or a sign that a wish will soon be granted.
- Clover Jewelry for Women with a Ladybird Clover Charm Compatible with Pandora Charm Bracelets
- Green Clover Necklace as well as a Ladybug Necklace for Women and Good Luck Ladybug Clover Charm
- Karma Luck Jewelry for those that Believe in Ladybugs and Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace for Luck
- Four Leaf Clover Necklaces for Women a Great Necklace Irish or those with the Irish Heart will Love
- Four Leaf Clover Jewelry with a Ladybug on a Clover Charm for Karma and Luck a Gift for a Friend