This Saint Joseph Bracelet is the perfect gift for anyone that loves St Joseph.
Joseph is a figure in the canonical gospels who was married to Mary, Jesus' mother, and was Jesus' legal father. According to Epiphanius and the apocryphal History of Joseph the Carpenter Joseph was the father of James, Joses, Jude, Simon, and at least two daughters from a marriage which predated the one with Mary, a belief that is accepted by some Christian denominations. Perspectives on Joseph as a historical figure are distinguished by some persons from a theological reading of the Gospel texts.
Joseph is venerated as Saint Joseph in the Catholic Church, Orthodox Church, Oriental Orthodox Church, Anglicanism and Lutheranism. In Catholic traditions, Joseph is regarded as the patron saint of workers and is associated with various feast days. Pope Pius IX declared him to be both the patron and the protector of the Catholic Church, in addition to his patronages of the sick and of a happy death, due to the belief that he died in the presence of Jesus and Mary. In popular piety, Joseph is regarded as a model for fathers and has also become patron of various dioceses and places.
Several venerated images of Saint Joseph have been granted a canonical coronation by a pope. In popular religious iconography he is associated with lilies or a spikenard. With the present-day growth of Mariology, the theological field of Josephology has also grown and since the 1950s centers for studying it have been formed.
- St Joseph Medal for Men or Catholic Saints Bracelet or Saint Joseph Medal for Women
- A Catholic Saint Bracelet Stainless Steel Hypoallergenic for Sensitive Skin and Lasting Strength
- A Protection Bracelet for Baby and Breathe Bracelet for Women that can be worn by an Adult anywhere
- Saint Bracelets for Women can be worn for protection and prayer with any outfit
- Wearing this Beautiful Strong Bracelet and St Joseph Charm assists in your Prayer to St Joseph