Fleur de Lis Gift Jewelry for Women and Men. This Jewelry is the Perfect Gift for Mom Dad Brother Sister Boys Girls and looks Perfect with any outfit.
Stainless Steel Bangle
For Ages 13 and Up
The fleur-de-lis, also spelled fleur-de-lys (plural: fleurs-de-lis, or fleurs-de-lys) is a stylized lily (in French, fleur means "flower", and lis means "lily") that is used as a decorative design or symbol.
While the fleur-de-lis has appeared on countless European coats of arms and flags over the centuries, it is particularly associated with the French monarchy in a historical context and continues to appear in the arms of the King of Spain (from the French House of Bourbon), the Grand Duke of Luxembourg, and members of the House of Bourbon. It remains an enduring symbol of France which appears on French postage stamps, although it has never been adopted officially by any of the French republics. According to French historian Georges Duby, the three petals represent the three medieval social estates: the commoners, the nobility, and the clergy. Since France is a historically Catholic nation, the fleur-de-lis became "at one and the same time, religious, political, dynastic, artistic, emblematic, and symbolic", especially in French heraldry  The fleur-de-lis has been used by French royalty and throughout history representing Catholic saints of France; particularly Virgin Mary and St. Joseph are depicted with a lily.
- Fleur de Lis Jewelry for Women that love the Saints or have origins with the Fleur de Lis History
- A Charm for Louisiana Jewelry or Louisiana Gifts for Women or Fans of the New Orleans Saints
- Fluer de Lis Jewelry for those with French Origins or for those that are LSU Students or Faculty
- LSU Bracelets for Women with Fleur de Lis Charm or Fleur de Lis Emblem for Women or Men
- New Orleans Saints Jewelry for Women on a Stainless Steel Bangle with a Fleur de Lis Charm