This Judge Gavel charm bracelet is perfect for those involved in law. A great gift for a student of law.
The Stainless Steel Bracelet is a great choice for any collection. Hypoallergenic and gentle for sensitive skin. This bracelet is ready to be shipped to you by Amazon.
Compatible with Pandora Charm Bracelets and any other major brand.
For ages 13 and up
A gavel is a small ceremonial mallet commonly made of hardwood, typically fashioned with a handle. It is used almost exclusively in the United States in legislatures and courts of law, but is used worldwide for auctions. It can be used to call for attention or to punctuate rulings and proclamations and is a symbol of the authority and right to act officially in the capacity of a presiding officer. It is often struck against a sound block, a striking surface typically also made of hardwood, to enhance its sounding qualities. According to tradition, Vice President John Adams used a gavel as a call to order in the first U.S. Senate in New York in the spring of 1789. Since then, it has remained customary to tap the gavel against a lectern or desk to indicate the opening and closing of proceedings, and it is also used to keep the meeting itself calm and orderly.
A gavel may be used in meetings of a deliberative assembly. According to Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised, the gavel may be used to signify a recess or an adjournment. It may also be used to signify when a member makes a slight breach of the rules.
- Gavel Charm or Judge Gravel Public Defender Lawyer Jewelry for Women or Court Hammer Judges Hammer
- Small Gavel Charm is Compatible with Pandora Bracelets Necklace Perfect for Graduation Law School
- The Judge Public Defender Boss Charms for Bracelets Great Gift for Law School Graduate
- Graduation Gift Law School Lawyer Charm Bracelet or Paralegal Jewelry and Judicial Gifts
- Justice Bracelet Jewelry for Judges, Lawyers Paralegals, Law School Students and Graduates