This Llama Bracelet Jewelry is a Great Lama Gift that you can wear. Lamma Jewelry is a Wonderful Gift for Girls, Women, Boys and Men. Llama Stuff and Lama Accessories are the Perfect Addition to any Jewelry Collection.
Llama Llama Jewelry is Inspirational and a Symbol of Fun and Coolness.
The Llama is also a Symbol of Strength, Perseverence, Power and Success.
The Stainless Steel Bracelet is a great choice for any collection. Hypoallergenic and gentle for sensitive skin. This bracelet is ready to be shipped to you by Amazon.
Compatible with Pandora Charm Bracelets and any other major brand.
For ages 13 and up
Llamas are very social animals and live with others as a herd. Their wool is very soft and lanolin-free. Llamas can learn simple tasks after a few repetitions. When using a pack, they can carry about 25 to 30% of their body weight for 8 to 13 km (5–8 miles). The name llama (in the past also spelled "lama" or "glama") was adopted by European settlers from native Peruvians.
Llamas appear to have originated from the central plains of North America about 40 million years ago. They migrated to South America about three million years ago during the Great American Interchange. By the end of the last ice age (10,000–12,000 years ago), camelids were extinct in North America. As of 2007, there were over seven million llamas and alpacas in South America, and due to importation from South America in the late 20th century, there are now over 158,000 llamas and 100,000 alpacas in the United States and Canada.
- Llama Jewelry that is Great for Llama Lovers and can be used on a Chain as a Lama Necklace
- Llama Charms for Bracelets otherwise known as Alpaca Jewelry or Alpaca Gifts for Girls
- A Llama Gift that has a Removable Llama Charm Compatible with Pandora Charm Bracelets and Necklaces
- Llama Bracelets and Laama Gifts for Llama Lovers or for People that Love Peru Jewlery
- Llamas Gifts for Girls can also be a Alpaca Necklace if the Charm is removed and placed on a Chain