Panda Bear Gift for Women and Men. Pandas Jewelry is the Perfect Gift for Panda Lovers and looks Perfect with any Outfit.
Special Jewelry for a Panda Fan or for People that Love Panda Decor.
Comes with a Silver Plated Snake Chain
For Ages 13 and Up.
The giant panda also known as the panda bear or simply the panda, is a bear native to south central China. It is characterised by large, black patches around its eyes, over the ears, and across its round body. The name "giant panda" is sometimes used to distinguish it from the red panda, a neighboring musteloid. Though it belongs to the order Carnivora, the giant panda is a folivore, with bamboo shoots and leaves making up more than 99% of its diet. Giant pandas in the wild will occasionally eat other grasses, wild tubers, or even meat in the form of birds, rodents, or carrion. In captivity, they may receive honey, eggs, fish, yams, shrub leaves, oranges, or bananas along with specially prepared food.
While the dragon has often served as China's national symbol, internationally the giant panda has often filled this role. As such, it is becoming widely used within China in international contexts, for example, appearing since 1982 on gold panda bullion coins and as one of the five Fuwa mascots of the Beijing Olympics.
- Gifts for Panda Lovers Necklace with a Panda Charm Compatible with Pandora Bracelets and Necklaces
- Panda Stuff for Adults and Panda Party Favors of Panda Gift Ideas for a Panda Party Bear Gifts
- Panda Bear Gifts for Women who Love Panda Bears and Panda Bear Accessories of Pandas Stuff for Women
- A Great Friendship Panda Necklace for a Party Panda or Panda Bear Party Bags tot Celebrate Pandas
- Cute Panda Things of a Panda Charm that is Removable and can be used on a Panda Bracelet for Women