This Camera Jewelry Camera Charm Snake Chain Charm Necklace Pendant is the Perfect Photographer Gifts for Women and Photography Lovers Gifts for Women and Men.
A camera is an optical instrument used to record images. At their most basic, cameras are sealed boxes (the camera body) with a small hole (the aperture) that let light in to capture an image on a light-sensitive surface ( usually photographic film or a digital sensor). Cameras have various mechanisms to control how the light falls onto the light-sensitive surface. Lenses focus the light entering the camera, the size of the aperture can be widened or narrowed to let more or less light into the camera, and a shutter mechanism determines the amount of time the photo-sensitive surface is exposed to the light.
The still image camera is the main instrument in the art of photography and captured images may be reproduced later as a part of the process of photography, digital imaging, photographic printing. The similar artistic fields in the moving image camera domain are film, videography, and cinematography.
The word camera comes from camera obscura, which means "dark chamber" and is the Latin name of the original device for projecting an image of external reality onto a flat surface. The modern photographic camera evolved from the camera obscura. The functioning of the camera is very similar to the functioning of the human eye. The first permanent photograph was made in 1825 by Joseph Nicéphore Niépce.
- Camera Pendant Necklace with a Camera Charm that is Compatible with Pandora Bracelets
- Camera Necklace for Women on a Silver Plated Snake Chain a Great Photographer Gift for Women or Men
- A Great Necklace with Camera Charm or Camera Jewelry for Women or a Photographer Pendant for Women
- Camera Charm Necklace Photographer Gifts for Women or Camera Gifts for Women Photography Pendant
- Gift for Photographer a Great Camera Necklace Charm or Photographers Gifts for any occasion