This Polar Bear Jewelry Bear Charm Snake Chain Charm Bracelet is the Perfect Polar Bear Gifts and Polar Bear Charm for Women and Men. Great for Nature Lovers and Bear Lovers.
For Ages 13 and Above
The polar bear is a hypercarnivorous bear whose native range lies largely within the Arctic Circle, encompassing the Arctic Ocean, its surrounding seas and surrounding land masses. It is a large bear, approximately the same size as the omnivorous Kodiak bear. A boar (adult male) weighs around 350–700 kg (772–1,543 lb), while a sow (adult female) is about half that size. Polar bears are the largest land carnivores currently in existence, rivaled only by the Kodiak bear. Although it is the sister species of the brown bear, it has evolved to occupy a narrower ecological niche, with many body characteristics adapted for cold temperatures, for moving across snow, ice and open water, and for hunting seals, which make up most of its diet. Although most polar bears are born on land, they spend most of their time on the sea ice. Their scientific name means "maritime bear" and derives from this fact. Polar bears hunt their preferred food of seals from the edge of sea ice, often living off fat reserves when no sea ice is present. Because of their dependence on the sea ice, polar bears are classified as marine mammals.
- Polar Bear Charm Bracelet or Bear Bracelet for Men and Polar Bear Jewelry for Women and Men
- Mama Bear Jewelry with Polar Bear Charm a Great Gift for Polar Bear Lovers or Wildlife Lovers
- Jewelry for Women Bear on a Bracelet or Bear Gifts for Women with a Bear Medallion of a Polar Bear
- Mama Bear Jewelry for Women or Wildlife Jewelry for Women with Momma Bear Gifts and Polar Bear Charm
- Bear Bracelet for Women and Bear Stuff and Mama Bear Gifts for Women who love a Jewelry Bear