This Tomato Vegetable Keychain is a Great Gift for Women or Men that Love Tomatoes or Love to Garden.
The tomato is the edible, often red, berry of the plant Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as a tomato plant. The species originated in western South America and Central America. The Nahuatl (Aztec language) word tomatl gave rise to the Spanish word tomate, from which the English word tomato derived. Domestication and use as a cultivated food may have originated with the indigenous peoples of Mexico. The Aztecs used tomatoes in their cooking at the time of the Spanish conquest of the Aztec Empire, and after the Spanish encountered the tomato for the first time after their contact with the Aztecs, they brought the plant to Europe. From there, the tomato was introduced to other parts of the European-colonized world during the 16th century.
Tomatoes are a significant source of umami flavor. The tomato is consumed in diverse ways, raw or cooked, in many dishes, sauces, salads, and drinks. While tomatoes are fruits—botanically classified as berries—they are commonly used as a vegetable ingredient or side dish.
- Mini Food Charms Keychain for Cooks, Chefs Gardeners or anyone that Loves Tomatoes
- Tomato Gardener Keychain with a Nice Ripe Tomato Food Key Chain for one of the nicest Food Keychains
- A Cute Food Keychain for anyone that Loves Tomatoes or Eats all their Vegetables on their Plate
- Food Keychains for Women or Men with a Tomato Toy Food Charms on a Mini Food Keychain
- Tomato Key Chain for all your Gardening Tool Keys and Garden Locks to Keep your Garden Tools Safe