This Steam Engine Charm Necklace is perfect for the Train Hobbyist and someone who just loves trains. A strong 22 inch snake chain and a quality Train Charm.
For Ages 13 and up
A steam locomotive is a type of railway locomotive that produces its pulling power through a steam engine. These locomotives are fueled by burning combustible material – usually coal, wood, or oil – to produce steam in a boiler. The steam moves reciprocating pistons which are mechanically connected to the locomotive's main wheels (drivers). Both fuel and water supplies are carried with the locomotive, either on the locomotive itself or in wagons (tenders) pulled behind.
Steam locomotives were first developed in the United Kingdom during the early 19th century and used for railway transport until the middle of the 20th century. Richard Trevithick built the first steam locomotive in 1802. The first commercially successful steam locomotive was built in 1812–13 by John Blenkinsop., the Salamanca (locomotive), the Locomotion No. 1, built by George Stephenson and his son Robert's company Robert Stephenson and Company, was the first steam locomotive to haul passengers on a public railway, the Stockton and Darlington Railway in 1825. In 1830, George Stephenson opened the first public inter-city railway, the Liverpool and Manchester Railway. Robert Stephenson and Company was the pre-eminent builder of steam locomotives for railways in the United Kingdom, the United States, and much of Europe in the first decades of steam.
- Train Necklace for Men or Women of a Beautiful Steam Train Engine Decorative Train Pendant
- Great Train Lover Gifts with Train Charms that are compatible with Pandora Charm Bracelets
- Train Lover Gifts with a Train Charm that can be removed and worn on any Charm Bracelet or Keychain
- Train Lovers Gifts of a Miniature Steam Train on a Beautiful Chain for a Birthday or Retirement
- A Train Necklace for the Train Hobbyist or anyone that just Loves Trains or is a Train Collector